Thermite Versipack #0401
This revolutionary new multi-functional bag, designed either to be worn on the waist with a supporting leg strap or shoulder slung, made way for a new genre in tactical nylon: everyday hard-use gear.
The Thermite has one main compartment equipped with a water-resistant storm collar which can be cinched closed and a zippered frontal compartment for PDA and other accessories. An integral sheath with adjustable lid on each side allows for immediate access to two important tools of choice, e.g. flashlight and extra mags.
MAXPEDITION has increased the elasticity and comfort of the removable leg strap. All Thermite Versipacks are also now ambidextrous!
- Main: 8" x 5" x 3"
- Frontal: 6" x 4" x 1"
- Sides: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
- Strap: Can be used as the waist strap or shoulder strap (min 30" strap alone / max 57" strap alone ; min 39" loop / max 66" loop ; With leg strap attachment, max 85" loop)
- Attach: Removal Leg Strap/Extender
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Check out our other Maxpedition products , the Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger, the Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger, or the Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.