Colossus? Versipack? #0424
For those who need something larger than their Jumbo we now offer the COLOSSUS Versipack a bold new, no-holds-barred approach to Maxpedition battlefield-proven shoulder sling concept.
Large yet manageable, the COLOSSUS has main and secondary compartments each filled to the gills with internal pockets and dividers. The frontal compartment features an additional lower zipper opening to access items at the bottom. Beaucoup attachment points line both exterior sides while rear and back sleeve compartments both contain 7" x 8" loop fields for CCW accessories allowing users to carry a handgun or three. The back compartment can also accommodate a 50 oz. hydration reservoir. The COLOSSUS is bells and whistles galore, and designed for those who want a myriad of value added features and expandability. Use it as a grab-and-go bail out bag, mini range bag, or for everyday carry.
- Main: 8"(L) x 5"(W) x 9"(H), padded sides and bottom, front and back internal pockets
- Top: 6.5"(L) x 5"(W) x 1"(H) thick with internal pocket and elastic loops
- Front: 7"(L) x 1.25"(W) x 8"(H) thick with various pockets
- Rear CCW zipper: 11.5" long with 10" long opening
- Rear CCW pocket: 8" wide x 11" deep with 7" x 8" loop field
- Back CCW pocket: 8" wide x 11" deep with 7" x 8" loop field, hydration compatible
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous with shoulder pad
- Empty weight: 2 lbs 2.3 oz
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Check out our other Maxpedition products , the Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger, the Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger, or the Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.