Kodiak S-type Gearslinger #0468
Left-side carry version of the famous #0432 Kodiak Gearslinger. Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body. Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Left-side carry version of the famous #0432 Kodiak Gearslinger
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 17" high x 10" wide x 4" thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4.5" high x 9" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 10" high x 9" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 1100 cu. in.
- Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over right shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Check out our other Maxpedition products , the Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger, the Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger, or the Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.