Falcon-II Backpack #0513
Point (1) The Falcon II backpack (#0513) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
The MAXPEDITION Falcon-II (#0513) has all of the best features of a small/medium hunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rock solid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing all over to attach your favorite MAXPEDITION pockets using TacTie. This multi-layered backpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25" webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It features an external sleeve for a 100 oz. water reservoir; a secondary bladder may be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon pack contains five large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments with various other carry features for arranging items great and small.
Ten (10) major improvements that differentiate the new Falcon-II (#0513) from the original Falcon (#0503):
(1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 3 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(4) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(5) Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
(6) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(7) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(8) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
(9) Organizer in lower front pocket
(10) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
Check out our other Maxpedition products , the Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger, the Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger, or the Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.
Product Reviews for Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack