Centurion? Patrol Bag #0615
A truly exceptional law enforcement patrol duty bag, packed with features inside and out. If you want the best, this is it.
- Bag overall size approx. 23"(L) x 12"(W) x 13"(H)
- Approx. 19"(L) x 9"(W) x 12"(H) with padded top and sides
- Full 3-sided opening lid with dual lockable zipper slides
- Three (3) zippered mesh pockets under lid (two 5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H), one 6.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H) )
- Adjustable bottom stiffener panel
- Two removable internal dividers for improved organization
- Two wide organizer pockets on back wall
- Modular attachment points on top exterior of lid (PALS config: 3 rows/ 11 channels)
- -2 strip of 13"(L) x 1"(W) loop on top of lid to accommodates patches
Frontal Face Features
- Full opening 9"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H) organizer pocket with dual zips and internal pockets
- Large 7.5"(L) x 3"(W) ID window with pen/tool slot divisions (1.5" - 1.5" - 1" - 1" - 1" - 1")
- Two 10" deep frontal pockets with cinch closure for radio/ water bottle (fits 32oz Nalgene)
- Two 4" quick access elastic pockets for gloves, keys, and other misc.
- Two (2) zippered end pockets each 8"(L) x 2"(W) x 10"(H)
- Modular attachment points on end pockets (PALS config: 2 rows/ 7 channels)
- 1" hook and loop retention loops spaced 9" apart for baton/ flashlight
- Rear pocket 18" wide x 8.5" tall with center hook and loop divider, dual zips
- Two 4" x 6" external loop fields on rear pocket for patches
- Five molded plastic feet sewn on base for support and wear resistance
- Wrap-around dual handle design for superior strength
- Adjustable 2" shoulder strap with tri-fold shoulder pad included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Check out our other Maxpedition products , the Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger, the Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger, or the Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.