- Settings – 220 lumens / 110 lumens / 22 lumens / S.O.S. / Defensive Strobe
- 100% - 4 hours of continuous illumination
- 50% - 8 hours of continuous illumination
- 10% - 15 hours of continuous illumination
- S.O.S. - 72 hours of continuous illumination
- Strobe - 72 hours of continuous illumination
- Length – 4.5”
- Diameter – 1.5”
- Weight – 0.428 lbs.
- Batteries – 3 AAA batteries (included)
Our most popular flashlight, the NEBO REDLINE® is back…in black. The ability to bring high-end technology to a compact, fully-redesigned, extremely powerful light source is finally here. The NEBO REDLINE® is our brightest flashlight to date, 220 lumens of pure white light to be exact. In automobiles, redlining is reaching the peak of its performance; whereas we, with NEBO REDLINE®, are harnessing the maximum power of this flashlight with 220 lumens of blinding bright light. (NOTE: Anything above 50 lumens within a 10 yard distance may cause temporary blindness when viewed directly.) The REDLINE® has 5 lighting modes, 100% white light (220 lumens), 50% white light (110 lumens), 10% white light (22 lumens), S.O.S. mode (220 lumens), or emergency strobe mode (220 lumens). This flashlight has a 4x adjustable beam that works with any light setting to change the REDLINE® from a flood light to illuminate everything within a 20 yard distance, or to a spot light to focus up to 150 yards. The bezel of the REDLINE® controls the adjustable beam. The red ring of the NEBO REDLINE® enhances all of the features of this flashlight.
- One high power LED bulb outputs 220 lumens of light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- Magnetic base for hands-free lighting
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button uses hard/soft touch technology
- Hard Touch: Simply click through the functions. (Light will turn off in between settings.)
- Soft Touch: Press button halfway with no click. This allows the user to cycle through the settings quickly without the light turning off between settings.