Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Oakley has spent decades engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, and the SI BALLISTIC M FRAME® 3.0 brings the future of protective eyewear to today’s battlefield and beyond. Our icon is synonymous with precision optical engineering and unrivaled innovation, and this design shows why.
Barely more than an ounce in weight, this rugged design meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010.
• All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
• All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
• All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
• UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
• Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
• Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11
• Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
• Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
• Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
• Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
• New lens cut AGRO - Increased peripheral coverage
• Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• System features quick, tool-free lens changing
• Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
• Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
• Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets• Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material