Radiator - Fit for performance AND style, the Radiator’s all-purpose frame was built for livin’ the knife-edge of life. Radiators keep you balanced so there are no accidental slips!
Polarized glasses are an additional $21
- TRURAY OPTICS ®
- 100% UV PROTECTION
- MADE FROM POLYCARBONATE, THE MOST IMPACT-RESISTANT LENS ON THE MARKET
- ANTI SCRATCH COATING
- COMPRESSION LASER CUT
- 7075 BILLET AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM
- ADJUSTABLE FOR CUSTOM FIT
- DUAL SIDED - 5 BARREL HINGES
- CLASSIC 4 - RIVET SYSTEM
- MADE IN THE USA
- Milled from the highest grade T-6 7075 Aircraft aluminum. T-6 indicates the hardness of the aluminum. For the customer, this translates into how easily the grames can be scratched or gouged. The higher the number, the harder the aluminum. For example, T-0 would be the softest aluminum possible. T-6 is the same grade the US government uses in military aircraft, which means fewer scratches, less gouges and nicks. The 7075 refers to the pliability or strength of the aluminum. The smaller the number, the easier it will bend.
- The alloy aluminum, made from a combination of both copper and aluminum, allows you to adjust the frame for proper fit.
- Machined from raw stock and formed to shape.
- 4 Rivet assembly with nickel silver dual sided 5-barrel hinges that are made in the USA, these rivets are precision punched and hand mounted to ensure superior quality. The screws are Teflon coated to resist backing out.
- Gatorz does not compromise comfort for strength. Our frames offer the lightest weight and highest quality available in the market place and are made 100% in the USA.
- Blocks 100% of all UV radiation, optimizing protection. Our lenses are optically correct and completely distortion free.
- Each lens comes from the factory ANSI Z87 approved
- Fitted with a G15 lens, capable of withstanding the impact of 12 guage buckshot fired from a distance of 45 feet.
- Tension mounted – most lenses on the market today are mounted by screws. Gatorz holds the patent on this revolutionary new method of mounting that we have proven keeps the lens more stable within the frame than any other method.
- The T-6 7075 grade of aluminum provides the optimum balance netween strength and flex to hold the lens in place
The Nose Piece
- The Nose Piece is made out of silicone. Unlike rubber, the silicone nose piece will not yellow after prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Each nose piece contains a thin metal insert that allows the nose piece to be adjusted to fit any nose and is mounted via titanium screws as opposed to glue to ensure durability
Being cool and staying cool
- While exercising, they actually work to help keep you cool by distributing heat away from the body. The properties of aluminum naturally cool the lens to reduce fogging.