Reebok 6 Inch Stealth Side Zip Composite Toe Desert Tan Men's Military Boots :RB8694
Reebok Footwear is known for thier quality, comfort and durablity. The Reebok Safety Toe Military Boots provide extreme balanced, lightweight and breathable options for soldiers to maneuver swiftly through critical missions, whether it be in jungle, desert, or mountain terrain. These Reebok Safety Toe Desert Combat Boots include full grain leather and Cordura uppers with high abrasion and slip-resistant non-marking dual density outsoles. In addition, these Reebok Military Boots include non-metallic shanks, dual-density ball and heel cushion, and Reebok Shock Eliminator technology that lets the tactical boot take the pounding. Removable Reebok FOOTFORCE comfort insole provides arch support and heel stabilization to keep leg and back pain at bay for hours. Non-metallic lacing hardware will not rust or corrode, and allows rapid donning. Nubuck non-metallic Reebok Desert Boots feature adjustable laces for a consistent fit. Reebok makes some of the most comfortable quality made available today. If you are considering a pair of Reebok Boots, your feet will thank you for it. Buy your Reebok Military Boot today at this great price....Features:
- Upper: Suede Leather and Cordura
- Composite Toe Boot with Side Zipper
- Lining: Tailex and Cambrelle
- Insole: Removable Molded Dual Density Polyurethane Cushion Insert
- Outsole: Dual Density; Cushion EVA Midsole and Mountain Trail Sole Bottom
- Special: Shock Eliminator Heel Plug, Stealth Side Zipper
- Complies with A.S.T.M. F2413-05 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Foot Protection
- Composite Toe:RBonstructed with a composite toe cap made from a non-ferrous, lightweight, elastomeric material material that will not conduct heat or electricity. Meet or exceeds A.S.T.M. F2413-05 Standard for protective footwear
- Security Friendly: 100% Non-metallic materials
F2 Insert: Stop pain and fatigue in their tracks with Reebok's F2 FootForce insole. Compatible with both ESD and conductive footwear, F2 insoles cushion your feet and stabilize your heels to keep leg and back pain at bay for hours.
- Reebok Foot Force Removable Insole System cushions entire foot
- Dual-density polyurethane shock-absorbing cushions in both heel and ball of the foot increase comfort and reduce foot strain. Polyurethane never looses its memory and ability to reduce foot shock
- Abrasion-resisting and perspiration-absorbing sock lining for cooler, dryer feet
- Heel cup and foot stabilizer help maintain ankle and heel alignment, while reducing stress on ankle and knee joints. Elongated Podiatric arch support provides support and comfort throughout the day
- Polyurethane Shock Eliminator Pad reduces heel strike impact and increases comfort
- Fiber insole foundation board adds stability
- Heel cushion airbag absorbs impact shock
- Molded midsole stabilizes the foot and reduces foot shock
- External Molded Arch Stabilizer and Lateral Shank Support provide extra support and protection
- High abrasion Sure-Grip-Plus outsole for long life and better traction
We offer a complete line of Reebok Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Reebok on sale visit our Reebok page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
- Lightweight and Flexible.
- Sage Green Leather and 1200 Denier Nylon Upper.
- Non Metallic Construction.
- ANSI Class 75 Composite Safety Toe and Side Zipper.
- Removable F2 FOOTFORCE Comfort Insole with Arch
- Support and Heel Stabilizer.
- Dual Density Ball and Heel Cushions.
- Built-in Reebok Shock Eliminator
- High Abrasion Slip Resistant and Non-Marking Dual Trail Outsole
- Density Trail Outsole
- Side Zipper for Easy Entry
- New Sage Green regulation color Lightweight and Flexible.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.