Rocky S2V Gore-Tex Insulated Sage Green Tactical Boots Style: 103-1
The Rocky S2V style 103-1 features all the great things about the 103 plus a Gore-Tex Fabric Bootie, keeping your feet dry, and wicking the moisture to the outside. These boots also feature 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation for those cold days ensuring warm feet and no discomfort. These boots are manufactured right here in The United States of America. The upper material of the boots is a sage green rough out cowhide leather and 1000 denier ballistic Cordura nylon upper which keeps the boots ruggedly tough. Buy them here at a great price…
- 8 inch height which makes these boots ABU approved.
- A hearty 400 grams of Insulation by Thinsulate
- The waterproofing comes from the Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie.
- The upper material of the boot is manufactured with 1,000 Denier ballistic Cordura in and Sage Green cowhide rough out leather.
- The Rocky 101-1 S2V is treated with a PTFE coat for Fire resistance for an added safety feature.
- The Microbe Shield developed and produced by Aegis prevents fungus, bacteria and oders that cause discomfort, rot, and internal damage.
- Rocky S2V 101-1 is manufactured in the United States of America and is Berry Compliant.
- 100 percent Rubber Outsole manufactured by Vibram with Rocky’s Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with serrations and lugs for extra grip when rucking.
- On top of everything else, it has a moisture wicking lining made by Dry-Lex to keep your feet from getting soaked.
We offer a complete line of Rocky Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Rocky on sale visit our Rocky page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.