Rocky S2V Gore-Tex Insulated Sage Green Tactical Boots Style: 103-1
The Rocky S2V style 103-1 features all the great things about the 103 plus a Gore-Tex Fabric Bootie, keeping your feet dry, and wicking the moisture to the outside. These boots also feature 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation for those cold days ensuring warm feet and no discomfort. These boots are manufactured right here in The United States of America. The upper material of the boots is a sage green rough out cowhide leather and 1000 denier ballistic Cordura nylon upper which keeps the boots ruggedly tough. Buy them here at a great price…
8 inch height which makes these boots ABU approved.
A hearty 400 grams of Insulation by Thinsulate
The waterproofing comes from the Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie.
The upper material of the boot is manufactured with 1,000 Denier ballistic Cordura in and Sage Green cowhide rough out leather.
The Rocky 101-1 S2V is treated with a PTFE coat for Fire resistance for an added safety feature.
The Microbe Shield developed and produced by Aegis prevents fungus, bacteria and oders that cause discomfort, rot, and internal damage.
Rocky S2V 101-1 is manufactured in the United States of America and is Berry Compliant.
100 percent Rubber Outsole manufactured by Vibram with Rocky’s Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with serrations and lugs for extra grip when rucking.
On top of everything else, it has a moisture wicking lining made by Dry-Lex to keep your feet from getting soaked.
We offer a complete line of Rocky Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Rocky on sale visit our Rocky page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
- 8" Soft Toe Waterproof Insulated Boots
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Guaranteed waterproof Gore-Tex fabric
- 1,000 Denier Cordura in Sides and Panels in Treated PTFE Coat for Flame Resistance
- Aegis Microbe Shield Prevents Bacteria and Fungus Growth that causes Rot and Foot Discomfort
- Flash and water-Resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- The Super-Touch Material Resists cuts, Abrasions, Punctures, Animal bites and Rots
- Wicking Dri-Lex Lining and Stretch Lycra Tongues Hug feet for Secure Fit
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.