Men's Rocky Aztec Waterproof Camo Pull-on Boots #2871
Men's Rocky Aztec Waterproof Camo Pull-on Boots #2871 is a full grain leather upper, with the Rocky Guaranteed Waterproof construction. It features a Techno-Stability which cradles and protects your feet and ankle against twisting and impact. The outsole is the 5 layer Aztec Outsole is designed to absorb impact and create traction on loose ground.
- Full Grain Leather
- Guanteed ROCKY waterproof construction
- Techno-Stability cradles and protects foot and ankle against twists without limiting articulation
- 5 layer Aztec outsole is designed to absorb impact and create traction on loose ground
- Durable Nylon
We offer a complete line of Rocky Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Rocky on sale visit our Rocky page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.