Rocky MudSox Waterproof Insulated Hunting Boot #7247
Rocky MudSox Waterproof Insulated Hunting Boot #7247 has a nice 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation as well as the Waterproof full neoprene sock for superior fit and comfort keeping you warm and dry all day long. The boot also features the Rocky SIQ Atomic helps control human odor on the microbial level so they Deer wont smell you coming. The Outsole is Rocky’s Mud Sox with self cleaning tread pattern, great for traction in the mud and muck. So get it here at a great price…
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Mud Sox outsole with self cleaning tread pattern, great for traction in the mud and muck
- Rocky SIQ Atomic helps control human odor on the microbial level
- Waterproof full neoprene sock for superior fit and comfort
We offer a complete line of Rocky Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Rocky on sale visit our Rocky page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.