Men's Rocky Arctic BearClaw Waterproof Hunting Boots #9456
Men's Rocky Arctic BearClaw Waterproof Hunting Boots #9456 feature 1400 grams of thinsulate insulation. As well as Rocky’s very own Air Port Cushion footbed which circulates air and keeps you comfortable. The Durably waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex fabric bootie to keep the water out, and the upper is built of a full grain brown leather and brown 1,000 denier ballistic Cordura nylon in the upper.
- 1400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex Fabric
- Full-grain brown leather with brown 1,000 denier nylon
We offer a complete line of Rocky Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Rocky on sale visit our Rocky page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.