Tactical Research Chrome 8" Waterproof Boot
The Tactical Research Chrome 8 inch waterproof boots are made to be worn in multiple environments where overcoming rugged terrain and wet weather are key elements of getting the job done. In your line of work, you need an agile, responsive and versatile duty boot built with the latest materials and technologies that will surround and protect your feet comfortably and securely.
The Tactical Research 8” waterproof Chrome boots feature an exo-skeletal frame that creates a comfortable, secure fit that keeps the boot snug against your skin without too much pressure or irritation. A hybrid lacing system combines the best of the latest in lacing technologies to provide a customized fit and easy on and off action. This type of lacing system relieves pressure at the top of the foot as well.
Benefits of the Tactical Research Chrome Waterproof 8” Boot:
- 8” regulation height
- Side zipper entry features a molded security overlay to keep boots done up and free from catching on foreign objects
- Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-proof membrane keeps rain out and potentially hazardous fluids from leeching onto skin
- "Hot fusion" exo-skeletal frame sits securely against skin to provide a customized, supportive fit without extra weight
- Chain-link mesh design on the upper delivers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, which locks in performance without too much “give”
- Unique cleat and lug outsole design delivers awesome traction over rugged terrain
- Low profile hybrid lacing system, which combines a lace-lock hook and "Ghillie"-style system, keeps boots done up snugly and securely
- Aero-Spacer mesh lining is breathable and hydrophilic to keep moisture at bay