A few years back, TRU-Spec brought out the Tactical Response Combat Shirt. Many in the military and law enforcement communities saw it as a more suitable option for wearing under . If you've ever worn body armor over a traditional uniform shirt or jacket, you understand what we mean. It is hot, sweaty and uncomfortable. The Tactical Response Combat Shirt was met with overwhelming acceptance that exceeded expectations.
Guess what? The folks at TRU-Spec are at it again. They took the comfort concept to a new heights with their new TRU XTREME Combat Shirt. In house, we refer to this as the Generation 2 or Gen 2 combat shirt. This is a feature-rich combat shirt manufactured with no-melt, no-drip CORDURA Baselayer fabric, a super soft 60/40 cotton/nylon jersey knit nylon blend that not only breathes and wicks away moisture, but also helps protect against flash fires and reduces burn injuries by charring instead of melting to the skin.
· Mandarin collar that can be worn up or down to keep out debris and lined with the jersey fabric in the collar for added comfort
· Zipper front closure with zipper hood for comfort
· Loop faced shoulder pockets for patches, with hook & loop closure and hidden front zipper pocket
· Articulated elbows
· SuperFabric elbows
· Tri pocket with document window and 3 exterior pen/pencil slots on the sleeve with tunnel system for alternating tri-pocket from left to right arm
· Angled cuff for added wrist/ hand protection with adjustable hook & loop closure
Product Reviews for TruSpec XTreme Combat Shirt