Under Armour Women's Wounded Warrior Project T-Shirt
This Women's Wounded Warrior Project T-Shirt from Under Armour is not your typical workout tee. It does double duty by providing you with a lightweight, moisture-wicking workout option, and it helps our injured soldiers. Starting in August 2012 and continuing to December 2014, Under Armour is donating over $1Million to the Million to Wounded Warrior Project. This program benefits injured service members and their families.
Aside from being a great cause, the purchase of one of these high performance Under Armour tees is a great investment. You will be surrounded in the comfort and functionality of a soft, athletic-fit, performance cotton workout shirt.
This T-Shirt from Under Armour is simply outstanding.
Benefits of the Under Armour Wounded Warrior Project Women's T-Shirt
- Semi-fitted for a snug yet unrestricted fit and feel
- Slimmer athletic cut delivers awesome mobility by removing extra fabric
- Natural performance cotton fabric delivers a soft, athletic feel for superior comfort
- Proprietary Moisture Transport System wicks moisture away from the body to dry faster than regular cotton
- Anti-bacterial technology keeps your workout clothing smelling fresher, longer
- Scoop front neckline is flattering and adds a touch of class without sacrificing performance
- Shaped hem delivers enhanced coverage without appearing big and bulky
- Front graphic features “The greatest casualty is being forgotten” slogan
- Wounded Warrior Project graphic on back
- Official Wounded Warrior Project licensed product
Make your purchase count for something by supporting our troops. Order one of these T-Shirts today!