The Vertx Smock Jacket battles the elements with an advanced highly water-resistant NanoSphere finish that’s completely breathable. With its removable and adjustable hood and large storage pockets combined with flexible comfortable material, it’s a top choice for any extreme weather situations.
Who should buy this? If you are looking for a lightweight, water resistant, breathable coat but don't need the extra insulation required in a cold weather environment - the Vertx Smock will work.
VTX8300 is available in Earth Tan and Black and is constructed of lightweight Cordura treated with Nanosphere.
VTX8400 is available in Multicam and is constructed of lightweight Multicam Soft Shell 70 denier Nylon with 2 way stretch laminated to a wicking, anti-microbial knit. Nanosphere treated.
- Mesh lined dual pull pit zips for underarm ventilation
- 6 integrated mag pockets including 4 internal and 2 external pockets with single flap entry and Velcro fastener
- Maximum range of motion for shooting on-the-move with gusseted, articulated elbow
- Large-capacity chest pockets with concealed vertical zipper closure that includes inside mag pockets
- Pockets are bellowed at bottom and sides for extra capacity with dual closures to keep items secure
- High-tech lightweight Cordura provides warmth-trapping and water repelling benefits with NanoSphere treatment
- Nanosphere treatment: offers a permanent, highly water resistant finish that's breathable with lightweight comfort
- Stay dry right down to the seams with VELCRO concealed zipper
- Stand-up collar and fleece-lined hood rolls up when not in use
- Removable, adjustable fleece lined button down hood
- Internal waist and hem adjustment
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Back pockets with single-flap entry at VELCRO closure
- VELCRO sleeve area for unit patch
- Easy-access VELCRO wrist closures
- Multicam version (+$50.00)
- 2XL size (+$22.50)
- Sizes: Small - 2XL